Wednesday 14 August 2013

Can I have a P please, Bob.

In the spirit of Sesame Street, today's letter is P.

P is for poisoned, which is how I felt this morning after going to the pub last night. Remember those heady days when I had amazing alcohol tolerance and didn't really get hangovers? Gone.

P is for potential, as in the potential for a wonderful evening out watching the younger members of Zoonation street-dance their way through Groove on Down the Road at the Southbank Centre tonight. I saw Some Like it Hip Hop a couple of years ago, and that was brilliant, so I have high hopes.

P is for Plymouth, the land of pirates, pixies and pasties, where I shall be heading tomorrow to visit my brother and sister-in-law and see the Plymouth Wrestling Alliance in action. Might not quite hit the heights of Wrestlemania in Miami, but should be lots of fun and I'm really looking forward to a little holiday.

And finally, today's number is 3. Why? Because three is the magic number.

No comments:

Post a Comment